Todds Leap Activity Centre is seeking a Savvy Sales & Marketing Executive to Join our Creative & Busy Team!
We are Recruiting – Sales and Marketing Executive
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Full Time)
Key Function:So much of the Todds Leap Experience is down to our fun loving and friendly staff. We have a new and rare opportunity for a customer focused sales & marketing person to join our expanding team at Todds Leap Activity Centre
Responsible to: Shirley Rocks Centre Manager
Location: Todds Leap Activity Centre, 30 Todds Leap Road, Ballygawley, Co. Tyrone, BT70 2BW
Hourly Rate: Competitive rate offered dependent and commission
Hours: Full Time – Flexible 35 hours
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st May 2022 @ 4pm – Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Careers Department, Todds leap Activity Centre, 30 Todds Leap Road, Ballygawley, Co. Tyrone, BT70 2BW.
Sales and Marketing Executive
The Role : So much of the Todds Leap Experience is down to our fun loving and friendly staff. We have a new and rare opportunity for an customer focused sales & marketing person to join our expanding team at Todds Leap Activity Centre. As a social media savvy ‘Sales and Marketing Executive’ you’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful and creative team. You will act as an ambassador for Todds Leap, promoting the centre to existing and potential clients.
Your role will include research and developing opportunities to drive revenue from the local area, regional and overseas markets as well as co ordinating engaging content campaigns. You will utilise sales and marketing tactics effectively to drive demand during need periods.
So, if you have bags of energy and passion then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Answering telephone, email & face to face sales enquiries
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Manage and execute the brand image of the company
- Social Media Management
- Content Campaign Ideation
- Work closely with centre manager & booking ops team departments
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A customer comes first attitude, with drive and enthusiasm to achieve extraordinary customer experience. An outstanding track record in sales & marketing.
- Experience and confidence in handling calls.
- Negotiation skills.
- Experience using CRM.
- Social Media savvy
- Working well under pressure.
Why join us?
- A competitive salary and commission
- Discounted Friends and Family rates
- Flexible work hours
- Uniform provided
- Be part of a fun & creative company